Our first season back in the Football League has been a brilliant success, the club is currently in a play off position and has enjoyed a first ever trip to Wembley Stadium bringing home the Checkatrade Trophy, creating memories for all those Imp’s fans present which will remain forever.
Success in football however comes at a financial cost – there is one way that the fans can help the club financially and that is by joining the Red Imps Community Trust. Membership costs £10 for adults and is free for persons under the age of sixteen.
The Trust’s role is to support the football club in any way it can, and act as a liaison between the supporters and the club.
By becoming a trust member you can really make a difference.
You can join the trust when you either renew or purchase your season ticket by checking the relevant box on the renewal/purchase form, or by contacting the Trust directly via the Contact Us page on this site.
Trust membership carries the following benefits:
- Three levels of adult membership (gold, silver and bronze) starting at £10 per season.
- Free membership to persons under the age of sixteen.
- RICT has two directors on the board of Lincoln City FC and one director on the board of Lincoln City Holdings Ltd.
- There is opportunity for any adult trust member to become a director on the Trust board and the above boards.
- All adult members receive a share certificate in Lincoln City Supporters Society Ltd.
- All members receive a free RICT lapel badge.
- The Trust arranges regular fans forums with the club management team, players and former players of LCFC.
- The Trust arranges regular social occasions such as the successful Race Night and Champions Dinner held earlier this year.
- The Trust in partnership with LCFC has formed an association for ex-players and managers of LCFC, many of whom have appeared at the Fanzone and also at half time at club matches.
- The Trust has secured a sponsorship deal with SRP Hire Solutions Ltd, which will cover all Trust admin and website costs, enabling all Trust membership fees to be passed directly to LCFC.
- The Trust has a website at redimpstrust.co.uk
- Follow the trust Facebook page @ The Red Imps Community Trust
- Follow the trust on Twitter @Trustinlcfc
- Trust Draw – every Trust member will be entered into a draw for each month of the football season to potentially win a substantial football related prize, such as a signed football, signed shirt, match day tickets or match day experience.