Board Members: Chris Baldam (CB), Martin Blow (MB), Rob Bradley (RB), Kirsty Hackney (KH), Mark Hodds (MH), Ian Hodgson (IH), Rick Lalka (RL), Stewart Millar (SM), Mandi Slater (MS) and Steve Tointon (ST); Observers: Steve Freestone (SF), Gavin Gordon (GG) and Andy Porter (AP).
- ELECTIONS OF OFFICERS
- RB was elected as the Chair of the Trust.
- MS was elected as the Vice Chair of the Trust.
- ST was re-elected as the Treasurer of the Trust.
- IH was re-elected as the Membership Secretary of the Trust.
- APPOINTMENT OF SECRETARY
- SF was re-appointed as the Company Secretary of the Trust.
- AP was re-appointed as the Minutes Recorder of the Trust.
- TRUST GOVERNANCE
- GG was co-opted as a Board Member to fill one of the two vacancies that existed. It was suggested that there should be a policy (perhaps set out in the Trust’s Standing Orders) of reserving one place on the Trust Board for a representative of the Former Players Association. Action: A small group would be formed to ensure that the constitution met the Trust’s requirements in the modern era and that the Trust’s policies all complied with its constitution.
- Details of the changes of membership of the Trust Board would have to be supplied to the Financial Conduct Authority. Action: MB, KH and MH would notify SF of their full names, their dates of birth and any other directorships that they held, so that he could take the necessary action.
- FAN ENGAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS
The Trust’s website required updating to confirm the current list of Officers and Board Members. Action:-
- MB, KH and MH would agree with AP the wording of pen-pictures of them to be uploaded;
- arrangements would be made at the next Board Meeting for a new group photograph to be taken of as many Board Members as possible by the Trust’s marquee before the match on 24/09/22;
- SF would make all necessary changes to the website.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
It was suggested that at least one Board Meeting later in the year should be held in person, although it was agreed that the next Board Meeting would still be held via Zoom at 7pm on Wednesday 14/09/22.
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS
- All other business was deferred until the next Board Meeting, at which the normal full agenda would be in operation.
- There being no further business, the Meeting closed at 8.23pm.