You can join the Trust via the Football Club season ticket deals for the 2021/2022 season – Trust membership is included for FREE as part of this. You can also join the Trust via the MyImps Subscription coming soon or you can still can join the Trust via the link on this page!
The Red Imps Community Trust was formed in 2001 during a time when Lincoln City FC was not enjoying the best of fortune both on and off the pitch, in fact to consider what may have happened to the football club if the Trust had not been formed quite frankly does not bear thinking about.
So now – twenty years later – in 2021, with the club flourishing, is the Trust still needed, and what role does The Red Imps Community Trust currently play?
The Trust currently has approximately 620 members, 150 of these are former players, some of whom can be found in the Fans Zone, on home match days where, under the guidance of the Former Players Association Chairman and LCFC goalkeeper, Trevor Swinburne, they will answer your questions about current and historic matters.
The Trust is administered by a Board of Directors, two of whom are also on the boards of Lincoln City FC Ltd and Lincoln City Holdings Ltd, so the Trust plays a significant role in the important decisions the club has to make. Directors on the Trust Board serve a term of three years, would that interest you to volunteer your time?
Our two Directors on the Club Boards are Mandi Slater who represents our Gold Members section and Rob Bradley who represents the remainder of the Trust Supporters. Both Directors are elected biannually by the members of The Trust.
A third Trust Board Director, Steve Tointon is also a Club Director in his own right.
There is a genuine opportunity for any adult trust member to become a Director on the Trust Board and the above boards.
Members of the Trust Board also meet monthly with the Club CEO, Liam Scully, who is an honorary member of the Trust. The meetings have an open agenda and many various issues are discussed particularly with reference to the improvement of the match day experience at the LNER stadium.
- owns in excess of a million shares in Lincoln City Holdings Ltd, an amount soon to be increased and also own shares in Lincoln City FC Ltd.
- holds a free monthly draw for all members, the prize being a gift voucher for £50 to be spent at either of the club shops.
- an annual free draw for its members, the prize being a free season ticket for the LNER stadium or alternatively, reimbursement of the cost of a ticket already purchased by the draw winner.
- produces a free regular online news sheet entitled “Impress” where you can catch up on all Trust and Club matters.
- arranges various functions such as race nights, quiz nights and the recent children’s Christmas party arranged in conjunction with LISA.
- is prepared to support and work with any other Imps fans groups. Membership of the Trust starts at £5 per year.
You are able to join The Trust via this website and the tabs on the menu bar for Bronze or Gold Membership, or when either renewing or purchasing your season ticket for next season.
Membership fees are used to finance The Trust’s functions and also donated to the football club itself, a cheque in excess of £10,000 was presented recently.
Finally thanks to Colleague Box who have agreed to sponsor the Trust for this year, which means membership fees are able to be used positively and not spent on Trust admin costs.
If you have any questions regarding The Red Imps Community Trust or feel like getting involved, please contact the Trust Company Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Secretary | Red Imps Community Trust